Pradhanmantri Yashasvi Yojana / Scheme online Registration:- PM Yashasvi Yojana has been started by the Government of India for some meritorious students, which is a scholarship scheme. This scheme has been launched to provide financial assistance to meritorious students. But students will have to do PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 registration to take advantage of this scheme. Only then he will be able to get scholarship from the government.
So, if you are also among those students who come from the backward class category, then today’s article is for you only. Because in today’s article, we will get complete information related to PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 registration. Along with this, complete information related to this scheme will also be received in detail about this scheme. So, let’s start the article.
What is PM Yashasvi Yojana?
Before getting information about PM Yashasvi Yojana Registration, let us get to know about this scheme thoroughly. Because only after understanding the scheme, we will be able to easily register in it and take advantage of the scheme.
The full form of PM Yashasvi Yojana is PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award. This scholarship scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of India in association with the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the backward class students, who will be meritorious.
This scheme is launched by the Government of India to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students belonging to other backward classes, economically weaker sections and non-notified tribal communities. The main objective of the scheme is to help students pursue higher education and achieve their full potential.
Students studying in class 9th and class 11th will be able to take advantage of this scheme. The scholarship amount for class 9 students is ₹75000 per year and for class XI students the scholarship amount is ₹125000 per year.
First of all, students have to register in PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023. After that a successful Yashasvi Entrance Test 2023 of the students will be conducted, in which all the students who pass will be awarded this scholarship amount.
Also Read: Rajasthan Death certificate application form
Pradhan Mantri Yashasvi Entrance Test Eligibility 2023
Before doing Https YET NTA ac in registration, it is also important for you to know which students can register in this scheme and they will be given the benefit of this scholarship scheme. To be eligible for the scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Student must be a citizen of India
- Students need to be in OBC, EBC, DNT/NT/SNT groups.
- PM Yashasvi Yojana includes those in 9th and 11th grades.
- Families with students applying shouldn’t earn more than Rs. 2.5 lakh per year.
- If a student is in 9th or 11th grade, their birthdate should fall between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2023 Documents Needed
If you are doing PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 online registration then you must have the following documents:
- Income certificate
- Aadhaar Card for Identity Proof
- Mobile number registered with Aadhaar card
- Email id
- Scanned JPG File of a Recent Photograph
- Scanned JPG File of Signature of the Candidate
- Category Certificate
PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023: Important Dates
|Start of online application||July 11, 2023|
|End of online application||August 17, 2023|
|Release of admit card||September 26, 2023|
|PM Yashasvi Entrance Test (YET)||September 29, 2023|
|Declaration of results||October 15, 2023|
|Issuance of scholarship letters||October 31, 2023|
|Start of scholarship period||November 1, 2023|
How To Do PM Yasasvi Yojana Online Registration
Students can Apply online pm yasasvi yojana scholarship 2023 yet.nta.ac.in. Let us also tell you that PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 online form is also available on PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 official website only. Students can register for this scheme online only.
For “Yet.nta.ac.in” registration 2023 pm yasasvi scholarship apply online follow these steps -:
Step 1 – Pradhanmantri Yashasvi Yojana online Apply / Registration
- For applying PM YASASVI Scheme, click on the link provided below to access the YET: yet.nta.ac.in website.
- Once there, select the “New Candidate Registered Here” option found on the portal’s homepage.
- After clicking, a page for Yashasvi 2023 will open, presenting all the details needed to complete the Yashasvi Yojana application form. Take your time to thoroughly read these instructions to stay informed about any updates.
- Scroll down the page and tick the box that says “I Have Downloaded,” then click on “Click here to proceed.“
- This action will open the Registration Form. Fill in all your Personal information and create a User Id and Password for logging into the portal.
- Start by providing your personal details in the first step, such as class, name, email address, mobile number, and date of birth.
- Moving on, in the second step, create a strong password. Once you’ve completed all the information, enter the Captcha Code and click “Submit and Send OTP.”
- Your candidate registration will finalize upon clicking, and an OTP will be sent to your email ID for verification.
- After verifying your Email ID, a popup will appear on your screen, indicating that your application number and password have been sent to your email.
- You’ll be able to continue your registration for the scheme’s success using the same application number and password.
Step 2 – Fill Online PM YASASVI Yojana Application Form
- Once you receive your application number and password, you’ll be directed to the YET NTA ac in Registration 2023 Login page.
- Here, enter your Application Number and the provided Captcha Code, then click the Login button. This action will log you into the portal of the successful scheme.
- After logging in, the Dashboard will appear, displaying a message confirming your registration and prompting you to proceed with the Application Form.
- To fill out the application form, click on the “Complete Application Form” option.
- Begin by entering your personal details, such as your father’s name, mother’s name, and more.
- Next, select your Identity Type (you can choose Aadhaar card) and enter your Aadhaar card number.
- Similarly, after entering all required information, agree to the terms by clicking “I Agree” and then click “Save and Next.”
- Now, provide your complete address details, including pin code, state name, district name, etc. Once again, click “I Agree” and then “Save and Next.”
- In the subsequent step, input information related to your exam, including questions about your class and exam. After filling everything in, click “I Agree” and then “Save and Next.”
- Proceeding, answer questions about your class, such as school name, percentage, medium, etc. Confirm by clicking “I Agree” and then “Save and Next.”
- Moving forward, provide details about your parents’ education background and annual income. Fill in the information accurately and, as before, click “I Agree” and then “Save and Next.”
This concludes the process of completely filling out your Application Form.
Step 3 – Submit Documents needed for PM YASASVI Scheme 2023
- In the next step, you will need to upload all the documents mentioned in this article. Ensure that all your documents are properly scanned. Any issues or unclear elements in the documents can lead to your registration being canceled.
- Upload all the specified documents as listed in this article.
- Once all documents are uploaded, you will receive a reminder asking if you want to proceed with the final submission. You can take this opportunity to review and improve the entire form if you’ve made any mistakes.
- If everything is correct in the complete form, click the “Final Submit” option.
- Upon clicking the final submit button, a printable version of your form will appear. You can download it and, if desired, print it out.
This is how you can complete the online registration for PM Yashasvi and make use of this scheme.
Faq’s – Pradhanmantri Yashasvi scholarship Yojana Online Apply
Ans. For PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023, only economically weaker section students and backward class students will be eligible. In this article, we have explained the eligibility criteria of this scholarship scheme in detail.
Ans. The Last date of PMSS Scholarship registration or PM Yashasvi scholarship is 17 August, 2023.
Ans. Yashasvi Entrance Test is an exam which has to be given by those students who have registered in PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023. In this test, hundred multiple type questions will be asked from the students. Students will also have to prepare well for this test because only those students who pass this entrance test will be awarded the scholarship.
Conclusion – How to Apply for Pradhanmantri YASASVI Scheme
In today’s article, we got complete information related to PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 registration. It is expected that through this article, you would have been able to get information about the scholarship scheme run by the Prime Minister.
If you want to register PM Yashasvi Yojana 2023 now, then definitely read this article till the end. If you need any other information related to this scheme, then definitely tell us by commenting.