How to download Aadhaar Card online (e aadhaar uidai gov in download):- As we know Aadhar Card is a very important document. Today any citizen can download his/her Aadhaar card online using his/her mobile phone sitting at home. To download Aadhaar card online, the citizen must have his mobile number registered with Aadhaar card.
If your mobile number is not linked to your Aadhar card, then you can link your mobile number to your Aadhar card by visiting the nearest public service center. Once Aadhaar card is linked, you can easily download the digital format of Aadhaar card.
So friends, in today’s article we will tell you how to download your Aadhar card online from your mobile phone? If you are facing any problem in downloading your Aadhar card online, then you can go to the nearest public service center and get it downloaded.
How to Download Your Aadhaar Card with Mobile Number
Here we have explained the step by step process to download Aadhaar card with mobile number. Therefore, read and follow the given procedure carefully.
STEP 1:- To download your Aadhaar card online, first visit the official portal (uidai.gov.in). Click on the given link to go to the official portal.
STEP 2:- Now click on the option of Download Aadhaar Card written on the home page. As you can see in the given diagram.
STEP 3:- To download Aadhar Card online, select the option of Aadhar Card. After selecting the Aadhaar card option the citizen has to enter his Aadhaar card number.
STEP 4:- Now fill the given captcha code and click on the Send OTP option which is given below. Now an OTP will come on your mobile number which you have to verify.
STEP 5:- After the OTP is verified, you will have to click on the Verify & Download option given below. After clicking, the PDF format of Aadhar card will be downloaded and will come on the mobile phone.
How to Download Aadhar Card from mAadhaar App
You can also download your Aadhar card online by downloading the mAadhaar app. So follow the steps given below.
1. Indian citizens must first download the mAadhaar app from Google Play Store on their mobile phones.
2. Now after downloading the Aadhaar app, install it. Now verify the OTP received after this.
3. After that you will have to select the option of Regular Aadhaar.
4. Now on the new page the citizen will have to enter his Aadhaar number and fill the captcha code. After filling the captcha code, the OTP received on the mobile number will have to be verified.
5. Now after this download your Aadhar card online.
How to get Aadhar card from Jan Seva Kendra?
If you are facing problem in downloading Aadhaar card through online UIDAI Portal, then you can get it by visiting Jan Seva Kendra. For that check out the complete process below:
1. You have to go to the nearest Jan Seva Kendra to download your Aadhar Card.
2. Now you have to tell your Aadhar card number to the Jan Sewa Kendra employee.
3. Now after this, SMS (OTP Number) will come on the mobile number registered with your Aadhar card.
4. After that you have to verify OTP to download Aadhaar Card.
5. Now the PDF format of Aadhar card will come on your mobile phone which you can download as per the given guidelines.
FAQ- E Aadhar card download app
To download Aadhar card from mobile, it is necessary to register mobile number with Aadhar card. Now you can easily download Aadhar card with the help of your Aadhar card number by visiting Aadhar card portal.
Visit on UIDAI Portal >> Click on Download Aadhaar Card >> Then Enter your Aadhaar number >> Fill the Captcha Code >> Verify the OTP >> Now Download Your Aadhaar Card number
Yes, you can easily download your e Aadhaar Card by visiting on UIDAI portal.
e-Aadhaar is a password protected electronic copy of Aadhaar, which is digitally signed by the competent Authority of UIDAI.
Citizens have to visit the Aadhar Card website (UIDAI Portal) to download their Aadhar Card. You will have to go to the Get Aadhaar option written on the home page of the portal. After this you will have to go to the Aadhar Card Download option and enter your Aadhar number. Now you can easily download your Aadhar card from here by filling the captcha code and verifying the OTP.
The process of how to download Aadhar card online from your mobile is shared in the above post. You can also go to Jan Seva Kendra to get Aadhar Card offline.
I hope you have understood the process of downloading e Aadhaar card. But still if you have any question related to Aadhar card download then you can ask in the comment box.