Jharkhand Urja Utpadan Nigam Ltd.
Three coal blocks has been allocated to JSEB
- Banhardi Coal Block (210 Million Tonnes )
Urma Pahari Tola Coal Block (579.30 Million Tonnes )
- Maurya Coal Block ( 400 Million Tonnes)
Banhardi Coal Block
- Banhardi Coal Block linked with M/S PEL, to run 2X660 MW plant at Patratu through competitive bidding.
- TOR achieved.
- Proposal for exploration and preparation of G.R. for coal block is in pipe line
- Consultant for plant is M/s PFC.
- Bidding targeted by July-13.
Urma Pahari Tola Coal Block
- Prospecting license obtained in August 2011 in favour of MCoal Block boundary falling in district Pakur & Dumka
- Prospecting license obtained in August 2011 in favour of M/s Jhar Bihar Colliery Limited, a SPV for mining coal.
- M/S Gitanjali, Mumbai is lowest bidder as Mine Developer cum Operator.
- Coal producer from M/s Jhar Bihar Colliery Limited may be posed for 2X660 MW Project at Bhawnathpur (Dist: Garhwa).
- Govt. of Bihar has proposed to take all the coal for providing energy in exchange as per share.
Maruya Coal Block
- Maurya coal block linked with M/S KEL, a SPV to run 2X660 MW plant at Kamdara in Gumla.
- 60% Power is allocated to Jharkhand, 25% to Bihar and 15% to U.P.
- Consultant – M/s PFC.
© Copyright Jharkhand Urja Vikash Nigam Ltd. 2015. This site belongs to JUVNL Last Updated : 23/01/2014